Need parts for old Charmilles

Does anyone know of a bone yard with old Charmilles EDM parts? They quit supporting some pretty new machines, and I need parts and service for my machines.

2 Likes

Hello, I am wondering what the model number of your Charmilles EDM is? Let me know what you are looking For. Thanks, Jeff

2 Likes

If you provide me with the part numbers, I might be able to help you.

1 Like

EDM Dogs on E-Bay. Steve and Wayne. Just bought a Weir power supply from them from 1997. $900.00
New from Charmilles $2500. They guarantee their used parts. I have 18 Agies and Charmilles going back to mid 90’s. Not sure what you mean by “pretty new” machines. They are still supporting ours from 25 years back.

1 Like

I am looking for parts for Charmilles Form 40 and Form 50 along with my Charmilles CC series WEDM. At this point I would like to buy some inventory so as not to get caught swapping parts from one machine to the next just to finish a job in a machine that goes down in the middle of a burn. I used to get letters from Charmilles just about every year telling which machines they were dropping from the parts inventory and limiting service calls to newer machines. Don’t get me wrong about the machines, I do like them and they have served me well for many years, but the iron has out lasted the electronics and some of the machines have so little cash value that I want to keep them around for a few jobs that repeat.

1 Like

Thanks, I will look up some numbers of the common problem boards.

1 Like

I have 8 Charmilles I have a 4000 for parts every board is good, machine was running when I shut it down. WWW. Microcut .com call me ask for John.